ECOTOURISM ACTIVITIES AT TIRIMBINA 2013/2014
Fees are valid from December 1st, 2014 until November 30th, 2015
* Children under 5 years are free of charge
* Birding Tour starts at 6 AM
* Daytime activities: 8 AM, 10 AM, 1:30 PM and 3 PM, however, these could change prior request and availability.
* Bat Tour and Frog Tour depart at 7:30 PM
* Check in advance as a minimum number of participants is required for each tour to operate. (Check conditions in tour description section)
* Private tours have an increase of 50 %
No prior reservations are necessary for the self-guided walk.
For all our activities, make sure bring:
• Close shoes
Please see ECOTOURISM ACTIVITIES for more information.
One of the main objectives that identifies the Reserve is the self-financing of the research program, protection of the forest and biology education, directed primarily to the neighbouring communities. With your visit you may enjoy the tropical biodiversity and cultural and ecological activities which form part of the conservation commitment of the Tirimbina Rainforest Center.